ARE YOU READY TO BUILD BETTER BRAND EXPERIENCES?
We are currently seeking a passionate and outgoing individual who has a fundamental knowledge of marketing to join us as a BDR partner. The perfect fit will be someone who speaks Finnish fluently, has at least some experience in sales and can understand the processes for successfully create ongoing bonds with customers.
At DD, creativity is a requirement, not a job title. Your definition of fun should be interaction and communication PR, eager to work with start-ups to Fortune 50 corporations. If you want to make a dent in the universe, DD will give you the hammer. Along with a resume and cover letter, please send along any related content you think sells you as a BDR. Be creative!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- understanding customers diverse, specific business needs and applying product/service knowledge to meet those needs
- ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of clients systems and processes and then documenting them
- creating compelling emails in order to approach potential customers
- follow up calls in order to arrange meetings
- identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the marketing services, articulately and confidently
- marketing and promoting a portfolio of services by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events
- maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
- responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
THE SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- fluency in finnish and english languages
- ability to work independently and investment capabilities
- self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- passion, dedication and focus
- a good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new web technology and its commercial uses
- stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- articulate and confident presentation skills and professional telephone manner
- time-management skills and the ability to prioritise
- attention to detail
- persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
- a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- business awareness
YOU SHOULDN’T BE SOMEONE WHO:
- wants a finite job description and a repetitive, 9-5 workday
- has a sense of entitlement
- is uncomfortable or resistant to change
- wants a “typical agency” environment
- is not authentic
- doesn’t feel excited about communication and interaction
HOW TO APPLY:
Along with a resume and cover letter, please send along any related content you think sells you as a social media expert. Be creative!
Applicants will not be considered without being able to produce examples of past work.
No recruiters or staffing agencies, please.