Connect Mautic with Facebook Custom Audiences Tutorial
Obtain the Facebook Access Token:
- Go to the Facebook Developers website (https://developers.facebook.com/) and log in with your Facebook account.
- Create a new app or select an existing app that you want to use for integrating with Mautic.
- Obtain the Access Token for the app from the app’s settings.
Configure Facebook Integration in Mautic:
- Log in to your Mautic instance and navigate to the “Configuration” section by clicking on the gear icon in the top-right corner.
- In the Configuration menu, click on “Plugins”.
- Look for “Facebook” in the list of plugins and click on it to access the configuration settings.
- Enter the Facebook access Token and configure any other relevant settings, such as the Facebook API version.
- Save the configuration.
Create a Custom Audience in Facebook:
- Go to your Facebook Ads Manager and navigate to the “Audiences” section.
- Click on “Create Audience” and select “Custom Audience” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the source for your custom audience, such as customer files or website traffic.
- Configure the audience criteria based on your targeting requirements.
Connect Mautic with Facebook Custom Audiences:
- In Mautic, navigate to the “Segments” section and create a segment that you want to sync with Facebook Custom Audiences.
- Edit the segment and go to the “Plugins” tab.
- Enable the Facebook plugin for the segment and configure the desired settings, such as the custom audience name and description.
- Save the segment.
Test the Integration:
- Ensure that your Mautic contacts meet the criteria defined in the segment synced with the Facebook Custom Audience.
- Monitor the synced audience in your Facebook Ads Manager to verify that the contacts are added or updated correctly.